Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Helloooo out there.....

Hello,

I am writing to you all from a remote location. No, not a warm, sunny tropical island. More like a remote website separate from Blogger. We were asked to explore Zoho Writer and create a document so I am doing as asked. While exploring this site, I have noticed it can do quite a bit! It can hold meetings, create presentations, make spread sheets, and so much more. With all that it can do, it makes me wonder why any one goes into the office to work any more?! If you can hold meetings right from your PC and even include presentations, it seems you should be able to work from the comfort of your own home!

Ok, so maybe that is going a bit too far, but it would be nice never having to get out of my pj's and fuzzy slippers...they are just so much more comfortable than my work shoes! In all actuality, though, the concept that Zoho and other sites have created is a rather good one. If you have offices all over the country or even all over the world, this can allow everyone to work on everything together without having to make the trip to one specific site. It could save the company money and time and still accomplish what it needs to, if not more.

In this time of "economic crisis", saving money is on the forefront of every business's mind, I am sure. Zoho can provide one way to cut corners...and the site, itself, is free! Now I feel like an advertisement for the site. smile

I have to say, though, I only read about the site, I did not use any of the features other than the Writer, but if what it says is true, this would be an excellent way to reach many people all over with ease.

Well, that's all for now...

'Till we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment