Monday, May 11, 2009

Rockin' Robin

"All the little birdies on Jaybird Street, Love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet"

I decided for this post to explore the phenomenon know as Twitter. Everyone all over is talking about Twitter and I just wanted to know what all the hype is over. So I joined. I don't get it! I read all the information on the site, I tried to do it, but it is just not clicking for me. I wanted to give this site a shot because I thought it may be a valuable resource for the library. It would be free advertising and also a way for us to stay connected to our patrons. I am just very much trying to figure out the site. Maybe I did not spend enough time with it yet, but each time I am on it, I become more and more confused. I need to sit down with someone who knows what they are doing on this and have them teach me. I think that is the only way I will learn. Reading through all the information and trying to do it myself is not working so I will have to try something else.

I am waiting for that "Ah-ha!" moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment