Friday, May 15, 2009

Closing Time

"Time for you to go out, go out into the world."

I have found the Technology Tapas to be very interesting. I learned a lot about different Web 2.0 sites that I have never used before and some I had never even heard of. With this age of ever changing technology that we live in, I find it hard to stay current with the different sites and programs available. Tech Tapas allowed me to experience many new and different sites which allowed me to learn so much!

Now that I know how to use Bloglines and Delicious, I hope to continue to use them as a resource along some of the other sites we learned. I also hope to keep expanding my Web 2.0 exploration and learn even more of what there is to offer. Hopefully this is just the beginning!

I think this was a great program that Bob and Andrea developed and love to take part in something like this again in the future. Well done!

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..."

No comments:

Post a Comment