Friday, April 24, 2009

It's so good, it's Delicious

I have often said that I wish I could access my favorites on any computer I am at. I guess if you wish for something hard enough it eventually comes true. Delicious is my wish come true! Now I can create my list of favorites that I use most often and access them anywhere. It is very convenient! (See there we are again with that "C" word!!) I feel Delicious has many of the same positive attributes that Bloglines has...one stop shopping. There really isn't much more I can say about Delicious that I didn't already say about Bloglines so I will just make this post short and sweet.

New wish: win the lottery!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry did you say you made this post short. I could wait till it ended gosh, I mean it was like you were talking forever. Jus kidding. And whats up with the C word. I don't like the C word or the any other words that are like weird like. A whole 'nother, irregardless, and all of a sudden. They kind of don't make any sense.

    ReplyDelete