Wednesday, April 15, 2009

R-S-S-P-E-C-T

"Find out what it means to me..."

When I first looked at Bloglines, it scared the you-know-what out of me. But once I started to use it and see what it can do, I wasn't so frightened any more. I actually kind of like it now!

The concept of "one-stop shopping" has always been an ideal one. You know, like the Costco's (they carry so much now, you can even get a casket! I know, scary, isn't it, but it's true...just look for your self on their website), the Walmart's (who doesn't like to go grocery shopping at 4am...that is if you are lucky enough to have a Super Walmart near you!), and others. It's proof of the world we live in now...lazy! And I am the first to be given that label! I love one-stop shopping...it's just so convenient!

That's what Bloglines is to me...one-stop shopping. You can put anything you want on there (just about) and then go to one website to read it all! How convenient!

It amazes me just how convenient our world has become...and I couldn't imagine it any other way!

If you want to take a look at my Bloglines, go right ahead:

http://www.bloglines.com/public/Jens-Impressions

"Take care, TCB!"

2 comments:

  1. Uh I think that you need to put some more stuff on here for me to comment on. That would be cool. Ha I love comment don't you. I mean you can just say something about what someone wrote and don't even have to be right about your own opinion then you can start this whole mini argument and have hundreds of comments to comments. Ahhh life is good. And so is string cheese. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costco is a great analogy, Jen


    Yoshimoto

    ReplyDelete